- Welcome Overview
- Day 1: Welcome to the Racialized Trauma E-course and Trauma Basics Define racialized trauma in clear, understandable language, and explore how it impacts the body.
- Day 2: Black Body Trauma Explore the how trauma impacts the black body, the history of enslavement, and the Hipp Theory.
- Day 3: White Body Trauma Explore the trauma of white body supremacy, its creation, and its impact on white and BIPOC bodies.
- Day 4: Police Body Trauma Explore the system of policing and how stress impacts policing organizations and communal relations.
- Day 5: Communal Body Trauma Explore how stress impacts police/community relations and what we can do as individuals to heal our communities.
- 5 Day Transcripts
- 5 Day Study Guide
- Audio Day 1
- Audio Day 2
- Audio Day 3
- Audio Day 4
- Audio Day 5